function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Raj88Raj88 

Cant login after enabling lightning in dev sandbox

Hi,
I enabled my lightning experience in my developer sandbox. after that i tried to login to my account it is not allowing me to login. i was getting this error,

User-added image

Thanks
Vivek
Siddharth ManiSiddharth Mani
This shouldnt be the case. Can you try in another browser and see if you are able to login?
If so, the issue could be due to a Windows update patch (uninstalling which would solve the issue):

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2848574/operating-systems/microsoft-botches-kb-2992611-schannel-patch-tls-alert-code-40-slow-sql-server-block-iis-sites.html
Raj88Raj88
I tried different browsers but still getting the same error. Is there any way i can disable the lightning experience?
Siddharth ManiSiddharth Mani
I guess you can only disable it once you login. Are you able to login to salesforce itself (some other org) ? If so, then you can contact salesforce and maybe they will be able to disable it for you else there might be an issue with your internet / proxy settings.
Raj88Raj88
Thanks siddharth actually i tried logged in using my mobile browser. it was working then i disabled my lightning experience and tried to login again . it is working fine now.