function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Martin KeyMartin Key 

Integrating with the Google Play Developer API

I'm looking into being able to call the Google Play Developer API from APEX through Google's OAuth 2.0 for Server to Server implementation using service accounts. I understand that there is existing integration of SalesForce with the Google Data APIs through the Google Data API Toolkit but this doesn't seem to extend to a number of Google's other APIs. I was wondering if anyone has tried previously to integrate with this API or has any information about if it’s possible or how I might go about it.
Many thanks.

pconpcon
If there's not anything in the API Toolkit, you could always make the connections directly via a Web Service Callout [1].

[1] https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Apex_Web_Services_and_Callouts
Chirag MehtaChirag Mehta
@Marin - Any luck ? 

Custom building is always an option, trying to see if there's pre-build toolkit already available for Google Play Developer API ?
Martin KeyMartin Key
@Chirag - Not really.
I couldn't find a pre-built toolkit when I was looking back in 2015, so our only option was really to build it ourselves. We didn't really have the resources at the time, and it was a nice to have, so the idea mostly got benched.
Chirag MehtaChirag Mehta
Ok. thanks for the update.
Ian Dexter 3Ian Dexter 3

Hi @Martin Key,

We have the same requirements. Is there a chance can share me how you or your team done it?

Even high-level details will help. Thank you so much!