function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Swamy PSwamy P 

How to show custom/standard objects in salesforce1 for sandbox

Hello Folks,

I was able to login to salesforce1 with the sandbox url(test.saleforce.com), but i'm not able to see any of the custom and standard objects. How can i show them in salesforce1 because we have to test some of the pages. In that NEW and VIEW buttons are overriden with VF Pages, so i want to test it. How can i enable that permission in sandbox?

Please provide me your valuable solutions ASAP.
James LoghryJames Loghry
Swamy,

The objects (both standard and custom) should show up when you click the "hamburger" icon on the top left.  Near the top, you should see Recent Items.  Then  below that, you should see standard and custom object tabs.  You'll need to create tabs for your custom objects if you haven't already.

Also, your Visualforce pages should be marked as "Mobile Ready" (go to setup->develop->pages click on your VF page, and click the mobile ready check box). Otherwise, your Visualforce overrides / buttons wont work in SF1.
Swamy PSwamy P
Hello James,
I'm not able to see the objects in sandbox salesforce1 but i can see the records by using search option.
In Apex Class, how can i get the current URL.
I know we can get the URL in Class by using ApexPages.CurrentPage().getParameters().getURL(). In that URL, i have some variables to show it in VF Page. In Desktop am able to show the result properly but in mobile i'm not able to show the result.

To show the result of the current URL in mobile(Visualforce Page), how can i get the URL..mainly for mobile?