function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sam3135sam3135 

Step Not yet complete...error (Build a Battle Station App, 4th module Add Business Logic)

User-added image

I have tried creation of new process bulider  and verified the complete module, its showing chatter message on record, but getting same error while doing 'Verify Step' . Anyone encounter this problem before? please help? 
Best Answer chosen by sam3135
sam3135sam3135
its completed ,thanks Adam.
Acutually the isssue is that I had enabled the feed tracking for some other fields for Battle Station ,which was causing to complete this task, as it may be checking for the last post on record and as it is for field update its giving error.

All Answers

Adam OlshanskyAdam Olshansky
Can you post a screen shot of your process and the Chatter portion?  Does it look like the screenshot in the module?
sam3135sam3135
Hi Adam, Thanks for the reply , please check the snaps.
Battle station with feed when Weapon status updated to Fully operational

User-added image

Pls check and suggest where is issue.

sam3135sam3135
its completed ,thanks Adam.
Acutually the isssue is that I had enabled the feed tracking for some other fields for Battle Station ,which was causing to complete this task, as it may be checking for the last post on record and as it is for field update its giving error.
This was selected as the best answer
sirisha M 5sirisha M 5
Hello sam3135, can u explain me what exactly i have to do to clear this error?
i disabled feed tracking then its showing error so i again enabled feed tracking and checked only two fields which are included in the flow and then verified the step but it throwing that same error