function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Susmita SSusmita S 

Exception in workflow

I am creating a workflow in "Build a Battle Station App ", but I am getting an exception which is as follows:
User-added image

However, this workflow is showing desired result in dev environment.
Kindly help
Best Answer chosen by Susmita S
Dutta SouravDutta Sourav
Hi Susmita,

Users having developer org with enabled namespace face see lots or ruby on rails error.

I would recommend you to take the challenges on a new Dev Org with No Namespace.

Warm Regards,
Sourav.

All Answers

James LoghryJames Loghry
Susmita, it looks like you either did not create the battle_station__c object (using the "Build App" button on the home tab), or you potentially misspelled the Battle Station app.  Please go back through the challenge and follow it verbatim.

Thanks.
Dutta SouravDutta Sourav
Hi Susmita,

It seems that the error is coming as you are using namespace in your Org.

Warm Regards,
Sourav.
Susmita SSusmita S
Hi James, Sourav
I have deleted entire app and object and built everything from the scratch. Still, same error is coming.
My org is using namespace. Can that be a problem will verifying the steps?
If yes, how to deal with this issue?

Thanks
Sushmita
Dutta SouravDutta Sourav
Hi Susmita,

Users having developer org with enabled namespace face see lots or ruby on rails error.

I would recommend you to take the challenges on a new Dev Org with No Namespace.

Warm Regards,
Sourav.
This was selected as the best answer
Susmita SSusmita S
Hi,
Thanks for quick response. But I am not able to understand that while developing this app, I have successfully verified two modules of creating an app, tab and objects. Namespace was not a problem that time. Why it is occurring in later modules.

Regards
Sushmita
SvenSven
All trailhead modules so far where done on that same developer org. If this error is something with namespaces and i need to create a new DE org do i loose all the progress then from the other DE org?