function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dilyan DimitrovDilyan Dimitrov 

Salesforce for Outlook mail upload failed

I'm having an issue to upload e-mail/s from my Outlook to Salesforce via the Salesforce for Outlook plugin. The issue happens only for particular account 'Streamlined Marketing Systems Inc' and sometimes the emails to this account can be successfully uploaded, other times the upload fail. Here is what I received when the mail failed to be uploaded. Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

emailtosalesforce@t-2yfr1nfp936028pcse8ki7zwtnqhvex9q0n0i92rqtqa2de8cr.3-1fm77eac.na20.le.salesforce.com (emailtosalesforce@t-2yfr1nfp936028pcse8ki7zwtnqhvex9q0n0i92rqtqa2de8cr.3-1fm77eac.na20.le.salesforce.com) A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to this e-mail address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

The following organization rejected your message: server-16.tower-188.messagelabs.com.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: EMP-LDN-EXCH01.emp.internal.com

emailtosalesforce@t-2yfr1nfp936028pcse8ki7zwtnqhvex9q0n0i92rqtqa2de8cr.3-1fm77eac.na20.le.salesforce.com server-16.tower-188.messagelabs.com #553-Message filtered. Refer to the Troubleshooting page at 553-http://www.symanteccloud.com/troubleshooting for more 553 information. (#5.7.1) ##

Could you please advise how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Dilyan
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
This is nothing to do with Salesforce - your antivirus scanner (symanteccloud) is blocking/filtering this email.  You should whitelist the recipient "emailtosalesforce*@*" with Symantec to remedy this issue.