function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carlos Amador 14Carlos Amador 14 

Unit test problem: No Apex test class named 'TestVerifyDate' was found

Hi everybody:

I need your help to understand why I have this error when I'm checking my challenge.
I have created my class, after I have executed my unit test (by console and setup) and 
I always receive the same error. No Apex test class named 'TestVerifyDate'.
You can see the class exists, below system shows there was a successfull execution.
Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, please?

Class name and codeResult
Best Answer chosen by Carlos Amador 14
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Try to delete same class and recreate same class and run test class from salesforce UI. And try again

All Answers

Pankaj PPankaj P
Can you share screenshot when you got the Error and some more details.
Try to delete same class and recreate same class and run test class from salesforce UI. And try again
This was selected as the best answer
Carlos Amador 14Carlos Amador 14
Thanks everybody for your help, I deleted the class and created again; after I executed Test and I got the Challenge.
Thanks a lot. (Pankaj P & Amit Chaudhary :-) )
Jimmy GattJimmy Gatt
I cannot complete this challenge for the same reason (No Apex test class named 'TestVerifyDate' was found).  Sure enough, going to Setup -> Develop -> Apex Classes shows that there is no such class there.  However, it does exist in the developer console, and it does run in the developer console, and it is selectable in the developer console.

I then created an empty class called "TestFoo" and saved it, and it DOES appear in Setup -> Develop -> Apex Classes.

Hence, I cannot follow the instructions to "delete the class and re-create it" because I cannot find it in Setup -> Develop -> Apex Classes.
Please create same class from Salesforce UI and check. Setup -> Develope -> Apex Classes .

If still issue is exist then you can connect me on my email id amit.salesforce21@gmail.com