function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KEITH DEGLIALBERTI 10KEITH DEGLIALBERTI 10 

Trailhead Battle Station - Modify User Experience - The requested resource does not exist

Hi All,
I am getting a rather unhelpful error message when trying to validate the User Experience step of Battle Station.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: AQQJBEOI. Error: Faraday::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Any thoughts on how to go about troubleshooting. I have successfully validated the previous steps and everything is named correctly as far as i can see.
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Keith,

Let me look into it and get back with you. It looks like temporary server issue.

Thanks
Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Couple of questions for you Keith:

1. Do you have a Crew_Members__c field on the Battle_Station__c custom object?
2. Have you added the Resources related list to the Battle Station page layout?
3. Have you added the Supply related list to the Battle Station page layout?

Thanks
Jeff Douglas
Hi Jeff,
Yes to all 3. Unless i misspelled something and haven't noticed the 10 times i have looked :)

User-added image

User-added image
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Ah! I see the problem. Trailhead doesn't support namespaces. Can you spin up a new DE org (https://developer.salesforce.com/signup) and use that. You're on Step #1 so it shouldn't be too much of an effort to switch.

Jeff Douglas
I suppose that explains it! Thanks for the heads up Jeff.
Jesse Milburn 18Jesse Milburn 18
@Jeff Douglas
I am curious why Trailhead does not handle namespaces? Or is it just this module? I haven't had issues with other modules using my dev org which has a namespace. Although I really don't need this module and was just doing it for funzies! Seems odd to me that we would need to spin up a new org for just this module.

I may be wrong here, but isn't Trailhead linked up by whatever username is tied to your dev org? So if one were to spin up a new org just for this module all of their other badges would be tied to a separate account. 
crmsalesgem-Trailheadcrmsalesgem-Trailhead
Omg- please don't tell me I have to start over in a new org! I've re-built this trailhead app 3 times up to stage 3 and still getting this error: There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: JFYZREWD. Error: Faraday::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Same org I have always used for Trailhead...
Junaid PKhaderJunaid PKhader
Hi Jeff,

I am facing a similar issue with the 'Modify the User Experience' trail.
When I try to validate it throws the below error.

There was an issue processing your verification. Please refresh the page and try again.

PS: I dont have namespace in my org.
Please advise.