function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Naveed DastagirNaveed Dastagir 

Creating Object-Specific Quick Actions Challenge Error

Hey guys, I keep getting the following error : Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
You do not have the correct account fields in the 'Update Account Information' quick action layout

Even though I have the required fields under the Update Account Information quick action field, namely I have the 'Account Name', 'Rating', 'Employees', and 'Annual Revenue' fields Any idea why Im getting the error message?  
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Can you show some screenshots?  I've completed that challenge before and it does work.

Also remember that it's easy to get your connected developer organization mixed up - always try logging out completely of Trailhead and back in to make sure the checker is looking at the right org.
Chandra Sekhar CH N VChandra Sekhar CH N V
Can you verify the field level security of 'Rating' fields. as well as other fields?
Naveed DastagirNaveed Dastagir
User-added image

User-added image

Heres what the account field and error message screens look like. 
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Check the Quick Action itself - do you have the EXACT (copy and paste) name that the module is asking you to use?
Brittany DewbBrittany Dewb
Hi, I'm having this issue also.  Have you figured out a solution? 
Niraja PalaniNiraja Palani
Hi, Any luck with this issue? I am getting the same error and unable to complete the challenge
Brittany DewbBrittany Dewb
Yes - Amit Chaudhary tried to re-do this challenge in my SF Trailhead and got it to work.

I chose the Action “Type” as “Update a Record” because of the wording in the challenge/question.  Amit tried using “Create a Record” and it worked. That was the only difference, so hopefully it will work for you.  

It would be a good idea for Trailhead to change their wording in the challenge to specify.