function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
durga prasad 45durga prasad 45 

look up not showing

lookup relationship not showing other profile expet system administator
AnjithKumarAnjithKumar
Hello Durga Prasad,

It is becauase of FLS, You might be not given permission to the profiels. Check the Field level security of the field..

Thanks,
Anjith
hi ajith kumar 
       field level security is fine but in layout lookup not showing
AnjithKumarAnjithKumar
Do you have different pagelayouts, if yes then check whether field is there in all pagelayouts?

Do you have permission of the master object, where lookpu is related?. check the permission of the object to the profiles. It should have atleast read persmission to the master object.
yes i have 3 different page layouts and i shared these page layout different profile with different filed  when i login as other profile look up filed not showing only adminstator is seeing other profile its not showing 
AnjithKumarAnjithKumar
Check the object(master) permission to the profiles. Profile should have atleast "READ" permission.
Dutta SouravDutta Sourav
Hi Durga Prasad,

Check Pagelayout Assignment as well as Field level security of that look up field.

Warm Regards,
Sourav.
i have custom profile admin desk and i gave different pagelayouts. also given profile permissions every thing but its not showing.
Dutta SouravDutta Sourav
Hi Durga Prasad,

Make sure that the look up field is present in the required page layout which is assigned to admin desk profile.

Warm Regards,
Sourav.
Chandra Sekhar CH N VChandra Sekhar CH N V
Does the FLS of that lookup field has both 'Visible' and 'ReadOnly' checked?
yes its paresent in the lookup and assign that page layout  my lookup objects is custom objects. i have only lookup relationship not master detail relationship between lead and my custom objects
AnjithKumarAnjithKumar
Did you check the Lookup Object permission on the profile?
ManojjenaManojjena
Hi Durga prasad,
You are asking about the field or the records in the filter .If you are asking about the records visibility in your look up filter then you need to look to the record .
Do one thing login as a system admin and go to the record and the copy the link and then login as otehr user and paste the link in url after that the record wil visible in lookup filter for that user .
Let me know if it helps !!
Thanks
Manoj
Vijay KodadalaVijay Kodadala
I have the same issue, I gave read/ edit all permission. But the lookup is still not showing up on site's vf page. Can anyone help me pls?