function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hossam Ibrahim 4Hossam Ibrahim 4 

Accounts Activity

I need to make a trigger in the background to calculate the last activity/opportunity period for this account and if the period is more than 3 months to update a field "Account Status" in the account to be idle and if less than 3 months to be active.

Please note that i have no developer experience.
Prad NethasPrad Nethas
Hey There,

Can you tell me the field type of Opportunity period, is it date type entered manually?

Otherwise can I take the last activity means activities on opportunity or account?

Regards
Prad
Hossam Ibrahim 4Hossam Ibrahim 4
Thanks I already created a rollup summary field to get the maximum date of the opportunity closed date if it is closed won then created a formula field to get the difference between today and the rollup summary field, then created a process builder to update the account status field to idle if the difference is greater than 90 days and to active if it is less than or equal to 90 days and greater than o days and it works fine but I have to edit all the accounts to the process start I need it to run without make any edit. Best Regards, Hossam Ibrahim IT Manager [Description: Description: Main-Co_Logo_English] Since 1979 www.iacc.net [Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image064.jpg@01CD2D27.82FC9C20][Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image065.jpg@01CD2D27.82FC9C20][Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image066.jpg@01CD2D27.82FC9C20] 4, Road 204, Digla, Maadi Cairo, 11431, Egypt Phone : +20 2 25196164 Ext. (102) Fax : +20 2 25196197 Mob. :+2 01068844953 .P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail