function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Somnath Paul 3Somnath Paul 3 

Create a new Salesforce Case from a Facebook Post

Hi All,

Recently we are working on a POC on Social Customer Service where we implmented the functionality of creating a Case in salesforce from a Facebook post. This functionality is working fine and we have built this interface as per the standard guide provided by Slaesforce. But below is the new requirement that we need to fulfill along with the existing functionality.

If we tag any Social Account on our home page and write any comment , that should also create a case in salesforce.
Please help me out how to implement this new feature. Whether this is feasible or not. Any useful documents or links would be appreciated.

Please find attached the screenshots.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Somnath
pconpcon
Can you please try to attach your screenshots again?  There are none on this post.
Mahadev Wagalgave 9Mahadev Wagalgave 9
Can you please tell me where you bult this POC (i.e either on Facebook side or Salesforce side) ?

That will help me to understand the requirements.

Regards,
Mahadev

Post a comment on FB page. Which is a social account.

Post a comment on a Facebook Company Page

Case Feed created in SFDC
Case Feed created at SFDC

Now we want to tag MATE INC in users' home page. eg. Kelly wants to update her status - @MATE INC Wish you all happy new year!!!
It should similarly create a Case Feed at SFDC end.
@mahadev .. this is on SFDC side...we have implemented recommended setting of Social Customer Service...with default apex
Hi All,

Can you please check and let me know if you have any feasible solution for the above.

Regards
Somnath
Ghulam ChaudharyGhulam Chaudhary
Hi somnath,

Recently we are working on a POC on Social Customer Service where we implmented the functionality of creating a Case in salesforce from a Facebook post.

How can we implement this???

Thanks,
Ghulam

CRM ADMIN 8CRM ADMIN 8
Hi Somnath Paul,

You showing facebook messages in case feed view. Can you please share the steps to achive that output. Why because i need to configure
facebook messages to create a case in salesforce.

Thank you.
Fabiano Ferreira 1Fabiano Ferreira 1

Hi @Somnath Paul 3.

How did you make a setup on the SF / FB to receive the posts on facebook? thanks.