function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
johnny petersen 6johnny petersen 6 

Getting this error in the battle station app

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: GCULUYHA. Error: Faraday::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.
Best Answer chosen by johnny petersen 6
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Do you have a namespace in your org by any chance? Trailhead doesn't support namespaces. If so, can you try a new DE org without a namespace.

Thanks
Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate

All Answers

pconpcon
I have reached out to members of the Trailhead team and hopefully they will be able to tell you what that refernce Id means.  In the meantime, can you please expand on which step you are trying to check when building the battle station app?
Tina CTina C
Are you getting this error message after clicking on Check Challenge? If not please provide the steps on how you got to this error.
HI Thank you both for looking into the problem. I am trying to verify step 3 Modify the User Experience (Check Challenge). Step 1 and 2 has been verified OK. And step 3 seems to be ok, but then i get the error.
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Do you have a namespace in your org by any chance? Trailhead doesn't support namespaces. If so, can you try a new DE org without a namespace.

Thanks
Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
This was selected as the best answer
Jeff is right, tried with a new Org and it works.

Thanks...