function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tami Lust 16Tami Lust 16 

Declarative Rollup Tool Class Error

I am not sure if anyone has information on this forum about the Declarative Rollup Summary tool but I figured i would ask. I am getting an error when trying to deploy a new trigger.

I have checked to make sure that a field name didn't change  but outside of that I am not sure why it is querying over the 100 limit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Error:
System.LimitException: dlrs:Too many SOQL queries: 101 
Stack Trace: (dlrs) Trigger.dlrs_ContactTrigger: line 7, column 1
pconpcon
Tami Lust 16Tami Lust 16
Yes I am referring to that tool.
pconpcon
I'll try to see if I can get the developer to answer the question on the boards.  You may also want to file an issue on github to get his attention.
Tami Lust 16Tami Lust 16
Thank you! I have filed the issue on github earlier today as well.

Richard TuttleRichard Tuttle
It's also worth mentioning that the 101 SOQL exception is very hard to track down and is generally NOT the fault of the last line to execute.  The final line to execute a query is the figurative straw that broke the camel's back.  That line of code isn't necessarily the cause, but rather the last line to run a query and pass the limit of 100 SQOL queries.  If you have a lot of triggers on Contact (or even one badly written one) they can cause this problem as well.  Make sure none of the triggers on your contact Object are doing queries in loops or calling routines inside a loop that are doing queries themselves.
Tami Lust 16Tami Lust 16
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the points of note. We don't deploy things very often so that last time I didn't have an issue was in October. I have had this problem for the past couple of weeks. The last trigger deployed to the contact record was from 'Rollup Helper' back in August. The only recent change I could think of where alot of fields were renamed on the contact object.  So I thought that maybe a field name changed in the contact object and not updated in the DLRS tool and that was why I was getting the error. I went through all the rollups for the contact and there is disparity in the names. I am now at a loss where else to look for the error.