function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SKT CloudComputingSKT CloudComputing 

Filed Tracking History

I have set  Filed Tracking History for below three standard fields in Lead object.
Address
Company
Annual Revenue

After this I added "Lead History" related list to Lead(Sales) page layouts.

Whenever I am changing these 3 fields I am not able to check that "Lead History" list in Lead page.

Thanks!

Best Answer chosen by SKT CloudComputing
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Follow step
1) Click on Setup
2) Click on Lead Field
User-added image

3) From the top of the page you can click on Set History Tracking. Then you can select field on which you want to enable field history tracking.

NOTE:- History seaction you need to add on lead page layout in the related list section

All Answers

Please follow below step :-1
Step1 :- Enable filed history tracking
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=tracking_field_history_for_standard_objects.htm&language=en (https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=tracking_field_history_for_standard_objects.htm&language=en)
--->From the management settings for the object whose field history you want to track, go to the fields area
--->Click Set History Tracking
---> For accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities, select the Enable Account History, Enable Contact History,Enable Lead History, or Enable Opportunity History checkbox
---> Choose the fields you want tracked.
You can select a combination of up to 20 standard and custom fields per object. This limit includes fields on business accountsand person accounts
--->Click Save
User-added image

Step 2:- Please add History related section on page layout from related list section

SKT CloudComputingSKT CloudComputing
From where we can set this -

For accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities, select the Enable Account History, Enable Contact History,Enable Lead History, or Enable Opportunity History checkbox.

Follow step
1) Click on Setup
2) Click on Lead Field
User-added image

3) From the top of the page you can click on Set History Tracking. Then you can select field on which you want to enable field history tracking.

NOTE:- History seaction you need to add on lead page layout in the related list section

This was selected as the best answer