function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cml9cml9 

Creating a scheduler

Hi All,

I am a bit new in SF Developer and I need to create something that can create a WorkSchedule for the whole week/cut off for an employee.
I have created 2 objects already Employee and Work Schedule but I am stuck on how can I create this schedule for the whole week/cut off/month, I cannot create this record 1 @ time.

Currently, I am trying to create our own TimeSheet wherein our HR Manager can create a create a schedule for each employee. This App is currently very small but I am sure once we have created just the simple timesheet it will become big.

I will really appreciate if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks!
ArmouryArmoury
If you can elaborate on the requirement probably with an example it would be easier to give suggestions. So If i  understand correctly, the timesheet and the schedule is created in advance for every week which in case you can create a batch job to assign these to the employees and schedule to run once in a week   
cml9cml9
Their schedule will be created like MONTHLY ahead of time while their timesheet will be their saved time stamp when they PUNCH IN and OUT.

I am not sure if this are all correct but if you can suggest anything simple that would really be great. As long as it will work like timesheet then its okay.