function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nancy@Tech2Nancy@Tech2 

Salesforce Devleoper/Admin - San Francisco

Looking for a change? Be a part of our Client's unique work environment and utilize and build on your skills as a Salesforce Developer/Admin!

This person will be the main point of contact for Salesforce and support sales and finance departments.  Work on everything from setting up new users and training to workflows, analytics and third party tool integration. Position is in San Francisco, CA
If interested, email: nancy@tech2resources.com
More info: http://jobs.tech2resources.com/Salesforce-Developer-Admin-Jobs-in-San-Francisco-CA/3226736

pconpcon
Thank you for your post.  Hopefully someone from the community will reach out to you shortly!
Iqrar AhmedIqrar Ahmed
Hi sir,

I am experienced salesforce developer and consultant having lots of experience using Visualforce, Apex, Workflows, Data migration,Integrations, Soql, Sosl, Jquery, angularjs, Bootstrap, Visualforce remoting, Chatter Api, JitterBit Dataloader, Apex Dataloader and also core knowledge of administration task in salesforce plus i have also lots of expertise in .Net platform.
Regards
IQRAR AHMED
Senior Salesforce Developer and Consultant
iqrarhingora@gmail.com
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Nancy ,

We have the right expertise consultants and experience working on Salesforce.com Projects to meet your requirements ,we have around 300 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house or taking up the project work and executing , I can walk you through what we did in a quick phone call .

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com  to discuss further. Look forward to hear from you.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.

Warm Regards,

Steve R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009   EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770 
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com