function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amber MorrisAmber Morris 

*Needed* SF Developer/Admin for Multiple Project Work

International company looking for experienced Admin or Developer for multiple projects. Must have experience with Visual Force pages, the ability to build custom applications and experience with Community. 

Projects include
-Custom buttons
-Custom Objects
   - Time Tracking
   - Task Management/Checklists
   - Automated Proposals/Invoicing
-Client facing Community
   - Task Management/Checklists
   - Account Hierarchy 

JustAGirlyGeekJustAGirlyGeek
Thank you for your post.  Hopefully someone from the community will reach out to you shortly!
WorkaholicWorkaholic
I have 5 years experience in salesforce development.Please mail me mail at deepakraysalesforce@gmail.com so we can discuss projects and go ahead with it.
Atul111Atul111
Hi Amber,

Please let me know if there is offshare opportunity. I have around 10 years IT experience and 7 years Salesforce experience. I am Dev 401,  Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Adm 201, Adv Admin,  Adv Dev 501. Also doing Technical Architect certificate and completed 2 steps.

I have done around 50 SFDC projects and 10 end to end implementation. I have worked big clients.

Best Regards,
Atul Singhal
BPSBPS
G'day Amber. If you're still looking for a solution and wish to discuss the extent of your requirements, please give me a shout.

Much obliged,

Jim Buchan, BP Sqn.
888-787-4CRM xtn. 120
jim.buchan@bpsqn.com
renaiah anamalla 6renaiah anamalla 6
Hi,

I have 3+ years of experiencein salesforce.com module:sales cloud Revert to my mail:Renuanamalla4@gmail.com

Iqrar AhmedIqrar Ahmed
Hi sir,

I am experienced salesforce developer and consultant having lots of experience using Visualforce, Apex, Workflows, Data migration,Integrations, Soql, Sosl, Jquery, angularjs, Bootstrap, Visualforce remoting, Chatter Api, JitterBit Dataloader, Apex Dataloader and also core knowledge of administration task in salesforce plus i have also lots of expertise in .Net platform.

I'll do this for you in short quotes. For more information contact me on iqrarhingora@gmail.com.

Regards
IQRAR AHMED
Senior Salesforce Developer and Consultant
Developer A.Developer A.
Hi Amber,

Do you have time to connect and discuss the requirements?  I have a team of Salesforce resources that can help out.  We are based in California.  My contact information is below.  Thank you.

Reagan
916-367-0068
Email:  reagan@theagategroup.com

Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Amber ,

We have the right expertise consultants and experience working on Salesforce.com Projects to meet your requirements ,we have around 300 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house or taking up the project work and executing , I can walk you through what we did in a quick phone call .

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com  to discuss further. Look forward to hear from you.

About us:
Saxon Global is a US based company Headquartered at Irving ,TX have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers in-house, including 38 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.

Warm Regards,

Steve R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009   EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770 
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com  to discuss further. Look forward to hear from you.

AMIT RAWALAMIT RAWAL
Hi Amber

We are a pool of 30+ certified Salesforce developers with more than 7 years’ experience on all cloud services which include:

• Design of Salesforce Objects and relationships.
  • Development of custom user interface using VisualForce
  • Development of business Logic on Force.com platform using Apex
  • Development of reports using custom reports
  • Data Migration of Salesforce data and integration with other technologies
  • Testing of Force.com applications

let me know if you would be interested in offshore  model @ hourly rate of USD 30. 

Regards
Amit 
Skype ID:  amit_wildnettechnologies
Email: amit.rawal@wildnettechnologies.com