function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pradeep prakashpradeep prakash 

Stopping old owner getting case chatter mails

Case is created via E2C and the owner of the case is changed from a group to an individual.All chatter comment updates are sent to the group also. Is there a way to prevent this?
Best Answer chosen by pradeep prakash
if any one adds any comment in the chatter post created by you and even if they did't add you in cc or in to field. you will get a notfication .since it is a continued conversation of your chatter post. so insated of adding in the same post. if they create a new chatter post and they continue to have their converstaion then the old owner will not we notified uncless then specifically mention you using @ symbol

All Answers

i was owner of  the case x and i transferred the ownership of the case to other person. The other person adds a post in the case and he/she does not include me in the cc or using @.. Eventhough i receive updates regarding this case in mail.. I am no longer associated to this case and i don't need any emails associated to that old case. Please provide me any solution how to prevent this.
if any one adds any comment in the chatter post created by you and even if they did't add you in cc or in to field. you will get a notfication .since it is a continued conversation of your chatter post. so insated of adding in the same post. if they create a new chatter post and they continue to have their converstaion then the old owner will not we notified uncless then specifically mention you using @ symbol
This was selected as the best answer