function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chandra babu 2Chandra babu 2 

How To Create The Picklist Vlues on detail Pge

like picklist is 

My Account
==========
Activity
My Account
Address Book
=====================click on activity display the activity values Activity
                                                                                                          ====
                                                                                                          Recent orders
                                                                                                          Recent Restaurents 

like this pls Help me. 
jyothsna reddy 5jyothsna reddy 5
1.From Setup, enter Objects in the Quick Find box, then select Objects.
Click your object name.
In the Custom Fields & Relationships related list, click Field Dependencies.
Click New.
For the Controlling Field drop-down list, choose picklist1 (ex:myaccount picklist)
For the Dependent Field drop-down list, choose picklist2(dependent picklist)
Click Continue.

A field dependency matrix displays with all the values in the controlling field across the top header row and the dependent field values listed in the columns below. For each possible value of the controlling field, we need to include the values that should be displayed in the dependent picklist when that controlling value is selected. In the field dependency matrix, yellow highlighting shows which dependent field values are included in the picklist for a particular controlling field value.

Please check the below link for details of dependent picklist.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.fundamentals.meta/fundamentals/adg_simple_app_adv_field_dependencies_try_it_out.htm

Hope it will help you.

Regards,
Jyothsna D

sandeep reddy 37sandeep reddy 37
i think  u need to go field dependancy 
below the standard  fields you see that
hope it will help you  
regards 
sandeep