function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ryan BeachRyan Beach 

Fast Lookups causing Internal Server Error

Hey all,

I'm currently using Visual Flow to rollup counts of opportunities with different criteria associated with an account. The issue I'm having is that using a Fast Lookup is resulting in the error below:

An internal server error has occurred

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 1584988015-46180 (-630807194)

I've tested flows that only use one Fast Lookup component, Fast Lookups on different objects, and Fast Lookups in different orgs with the same criteria. In other orgs Fast Lookups work fine, but in this org they always error out, no matter what the circumstance.

All other components (incl. Record Lookups), querying through the developer console and other functionality seems to be working fine.

For reference: this is a Sandbox org that has been rolled over to Spring 16.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Ryan Beach
Doug Yeager 8Doug Yeager 8
I have seen this when I have included an undefined field in the selection of the query.  (eg I had read an account record with a bunch of fields, then used those fields in the query, only I left one out)