function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eric ManahanEric Manahan 

Sr. Salesforce Consultant needed for Mid-sized Bank, Voted Best Place to work 2013 &2014 (Contract to hire, pays very well)

We are seeking 3 Sr. Salesforce Developers (*Dev 401 and 501 certifications preferred but not required) for our Bank client for contract to hire in New York NY. Location is this client's global headquarters.

This client holds $237billion is money management services, has 34 offices in 19 countries world wide. Come join the team. Email your resume and salary or rate requirements to emanahan@genesis10.com (mailto:emanahan@genesis10.com) (*preferred suppliers for Fortune 100 corporations).

Client background -
Company's team is more than 2,100 professionals and the company was named by Pensions & Investments as a 2013 and 2014 Best Place to Work in Money Management. Tenured, stable and long-term in focus, the firm fosters an investment culture of fundamental research and independent thinking.

Regards,

Eric Manahan
Technology Recruiter, National Accounts Delivery
Genesis10, 950 3rd Ave. New York NY 10022 (www.genesis10.com)
(212)-223-6081o, (917)-387-5873m
emanahan@genesis10.com
JustAGirlyGeekJustAGirlyGeek
Thank you for your post.  Hopefully someone from the community will reach out to you shortly!
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Eric,

We have the right expertise consultants and experience on Salesforce.com  ,we have around 300 consultants oniste working across united states .
we can help you with our consulatnts on contract to hire in New York NY. Location.

Would be grateful, if you could also send us the detail job description details at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further

Will you have a few minutes  today or tomorrow  to have a brief phone conversation?. Let me know if 8:30 or 9:00AM  tomorrow Thursday  will work for you.

About us:
Saxon Global have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers in-house, including 31 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further. Look forward to hear from you.

Warm Regards,

Steve R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009)  EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com

Eric ManahanEric Manahan
Steve,

Thanks for your reply. Would you be able to refer your candidates to work on our payroll as w2 consultants with Genesis10m and we can pay a $5-10hr c2c referral fee to Saxon Global for each hour worked? The client only accepts w2 candidates for these 3 developer opportunities. Let me know. And if so send me your candidates resumes and contact details. And I will call you to follow up. Thanks so much Steve and chat soon.

Regards,
Eric Manahan
Genesis10
917-387-5873
emanahan@genesis10.com (mailto:emanahan@genesis10.com)
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Eric,

My Self and our VP Sales Hari  have been trying to reach you through email/phone and cell but no luck hitting VM .please reach us at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to schedule an appointment or call at Work: 972-550-9346 Ext 160 /
Cell: 214-726-2236