function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
runnerbrayrunnerbray 

Auto Add Document to DocuSign Salesforce Using Custom Button

I posted this on Stack Overflow also: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34804072/auto-add-document-to-docusign-salesforce-using-custom-button

I'm using a DocuSign custom button. I have the document Id of the document I want added into docusign, on my object. Is there a way to automatically add the document using that Id?

The use case is, I'd like my user to hit the send via docusign button, and already have the document and the docusign envelop configured. Currently they have to search for the document, because it's not related to the source record and not in notes and attachments.
TsvetyTsvety
In case you didn't get an answer:
You can do this, by creating a custom button and then in the code for the button add the template ID as the DST parameter
So it will be like this: DST='Template ID' (e.g. DST = '45B27CE5-C39C-46B7-9969-2A98FF9DE88D').
If you want multiple IDs, just separate them with comma. 'Temlate1,Template2,template3'
runnerbrayrunnerbray
Thanks for the reply. 

What I'm trying to do is dynamically add a salesforce document, from the document object, not load a DocuSign template document. It's a quote document that has been generated dynamically. The quote document object has the ID of the document. I'd like to use that ID to automatically add that dynamic document to the standard DocuSign process in salesforce.
TsvetyTsvety
I see. I don't know how you can do this automatically. A workaround will be to ask the users to attach it in Notes and Attachments on the object and your custom button to pick it up automatically (By using LA='1' in the parameters)
Swaraj Behera 7Swaraj Behera 7
On the object you are having you dosign functionality,if that object has any attachments then it will take automatically those attachments and move in to the envelope page.I think you need a custom button to add attachment to the related object than that attachment will get added automatucally.After cilcking send with docusign button you can able to see those attachments
Julian GoduciJulian Goduci
would you please share the script you created on that button, i am trying to do the same here but i am not doing a good job at it !
thanks
Dhanalakshmi VellachamyDhanalakshmi Vellachamy
Can anyone please post the solution for thsi. I am trying to do the same. It would be great if anyone can share it.

Thanks