function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Liberty ParamoLiberty Paramo 

Creating Validations Tables on Trailhead

I can not complete the training on the Validation Tables. I have completed the challenge and answered correctly, but continue to receive an error from the system. I have checked my answer against answers of others that I work with and it matches exactly, they pass the challenge and I can not. My error reads: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Zip_Code__c]: [Zip_Code__c] 
Any thoughts?
Jo Ann Woodcock 17Jo Ann Woodcock 17
Do you have a validation rule (maybe from another exercise) that is checking for Zip_Code__c?  Is your data mapped correctly?
I do not have any other Validation rules in the developer site.  I have mapped it exactly as everyone else in my company who passed this challenge. Formula is as follows: AND( NOT (ISBLANK(AccountId)) , MailingPostalCode <> Account.ShippingPostalCode) 

I entered this using the Insert Field, Insert Operator and Functions buttins, as well as typing in the answers. I am creatign the Validation rule in the Contact Object.
Also, the rule works when I test it. I receive the an error message tellign me th Zip Code does not match the Account Shipping Zip Code.