function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jo shiyingjo shiying 

After complete the creating custom objects challenge, where can i see the object "trail" i just create?

I completed the creating custom objects chanllenge and when I try to see the object "trails" i creat. I don't know where to find it. I didn't see it under creat new or on the tab. Have no clue now. 
Best Answer chosen by jo shiying
Deepthi BDeepthi B
Hello Jo,

Whenever you create a Custom object, you can check your created object through Setup --> Create--> Object. Your object will be seen on the tab only when a tab is created to that object. Creating tab is thorugh Setup --> Create--> Tabs.
You can also check the objects and their relationships through the Schema Builder. Go to Setup --> Develop --> Schema Builder. 

Hope this helps you!
Regards,
Deepthi

All Answers

Syed Zubair 15Syed Zubair 15
Go to Setup -> Create-> Object to find your custom objects created. you can see the add tab for the same by clicking on Tabs.
For reference see the attached screen shot.

User-added image
Regards,
Syed
Deepthi BDeepthi B
Hello Jo,

Whenever you create a Custom object, you can check your created object through Setup --> Create--> Object. Your object will be seen on the tab only when a tab is created to that object. Creating tab is thorugh Setup --> Create--> Tabs.
You can also check the objects and their relationships through the Schema Builder. Go to Setup --> Develop --> Schema Builder. 

Hope this helps you!
Regards,
Deepthi
This was selected as the best answer