function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Viral ParikhViral Parikh 

Survey forms from Salesforce

We have generated some survey forms last year, and I don't know how to see that. please help me on how to see which survey forms i have in my salesforce?
srlawr uksrlawr uk
hmm. an interesting question. there isn't really a thing called "survey forms" by default in Salesforce, so here are a couple of things I would look at to try to find what you are talking about.

All these ideas come from the "setup" menu, which you access from the word "setup" next to your name in the top right corner - it then loads on the left hand side.

Look under Develop > Visualforce pages for any pages that might be named after the survey process

Look "installed apps" for anything named after a survey app? It could be an integration, or something that provided native survey functionaility?

Look under Create > Objects - there could be some sort of object type designed to hold survey information in there? then things like page layouts could have been used to collect survey info (that would be from internal users only like that - but you haven't indicated anything about what your surveys did).

Last thing to consider would be Web-to-case, and sites.com - if you find nothing from that above, give those concepts a quick google and you'll find them in the menu.