function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Paul GunnPaul Gunn 

Cloak of Adventure

Hi I have completed the challenge, but the Cloak of Adventure badge hasn't appeared and no information about the sweatshirt.

What do I need to do?

Thanks

Paul
Best Answer chosen by Jacob Lehrbaum
JLA.ovhJLA.ovh
The community badge appears after the first badge you win, only if you first had registered on the page of the challenge, with the same email address than the developer account used for Trailhead. I suggest to align both email address and username to avoid confusion.
Information about the sweatshirt is send by email if you finished 5 badges. You receive the email 1 hour later after you finished the last badge

All Answers

JLA.ovhJLA.ovh
The community badge appears after the first badge you win, only if you first had registered on the page of the challenge, with the same email address than the developer account used for Trailhead. I suggest to align both email address and username to avoid confusion.
Information about the sweatshirt is send by email if you finished 5 badges. You receive the email 1 hour later after you finished the last badge
This was selected as the best answer
Paul GunnPaul Gunn
it's okay. I was being very impatient. *Paul Gunn*Senior Consultant, Technical Architect | Salesforce Marketing Cloud Office: 0207 291 8051 Mobile: 07500 990595