function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RonSFRonSF 

Dataloader at command Prompt on linux

Hi

I am running dataloader from command line on red hat and need to know how to enrypt the password as I cant use encrypt.bat as that is for windows. Can someone provide a clue as how encrypt. I get below error when i run it. I was providing unencypted password just as text value and it gives below error

2016-01-24 00:31:18,244 INFO  [main] support.DefaultListableBeanFactory preInstantiateSingletons (DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:557) - Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@7f6473: defining beans [tatInsert]; root of factory hierarchy

2016-01-24 00:31:18,291 INFO  [tatInsert] controller.Controller initConfig (Controller.java:327) - config dir created at /home/sfdc/jenkins/jobs/dataloader/src/test/resources/testfiles/conf

2016-01-24 00:31:18,986 ERROR [tatInsert] config.Config decryptProperty (Config.java:733) - Error loading parameter: sfdc.password of type: java.lang.String

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Mi"

at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)