function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kirsten Jury 10Kirsten Jury 10 

How do I change my trailhead email login from work to personal

As I am only a contract employee and I am sick of starting new each time I move to a new org to work in, I thought it time to ask the question. How do I change my trailhead email for logging in from my work (current employer) email to my 'personal work' email.
Best Answer chosen by Kirsten Jury 10
srlawr uksrlawr uk
i'm afraid this just isn't possible at the moment, as you can see from Sandeep here.. (Sandeep is one of the envangelists who work for Salesforce, and a bad ass Trailhead expert)

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BCkYIAW

like he has said though, hopefully, though you got your badges on a client org, you should have done the challenges on a Developer Edition - so you can just log into THAT developer org, whilst in SF.com as your personal account and re-verify all the challenges. Multiple choices will have to be re-done though :(

Sorry about that. Hope i have helped though!

All Answers

srlawr uksrlawr uk
i'm afraid this just isn't possible at the moment, as you can see from Sandeep here.. (Sandeep is one of the envangelists who work for Salesforce, and a bad ass Trailhead expert)

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BCkYIAW

like he has said though, hopefully, though you got your badges on a client org, you should have done the challenges on a Developer Edition - so you can just log into THAT developer org, whilst in SF.com as your personal account and re-verify all the challenges. Multiple choices will have to be re-done though :(

Sorry about that. Hope i have helped though!
This was selected as the best answer
Kirsten Jury 10Kirsten Jury 10
Thanks while its not the answer I wanted it was the one I was half expecting. much apprecitaed.
srlawr uksrlawr uk
ugh, I know. I am sorry. It literally pains me to answer that something isn't possible :( if it was a technical question I would barely be able to submit the answer, as it is my opinion that to some degree, nothing is impossible!! 
Arun K TallapragadaArun K Tallapragada
please see this thread. you can change it by logging into http://boards.developerforce.com with the salesforce login you use to connect to Trailhead.
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000XcgBQAS
Noora AndellNoora Andell
Hi, is it still not possible to change Trailhead email domain from work to personal without losing badges & points? I have a customer who wants to do this and I am trying to find out how to do this. Thanks.
Nagendra Singh 17Nagendra Singh 17
Can some has solution to above problem? I am facing same issue . Does it work if i create new Trailhead account and merge older one so all the badges will be transfered to new Trailhead account.  Then I can link new Trailhead account to my webbessor accoun to get PD 2 ? Does it works ?
Arun K TallapragadaArun K Tallapragada
Selfservice is now enabled in Trailhead. You can merge/import badges from your old profile into a new profile Regards Arun
Nagendra Singh 17Nagendra Singh 17
Thank you arun for replying!

I want to link my Trailhead account to my webessor account but I am unnable to do so since I have not access to my Trailhead email.
So i was just eploring on if I create a new trailhead account and merge my old Trailhead account and then link new Trailhead to my webessor.
Would it be work ?
amulya nidhi 7amulya nidhi 7
Hello all,

I have been a serious user of SF for the past 9 years (partly as admin but mainly as business analyst). Now I am joining the trailhead community for serious learning (primarily admin).

I wanted to know whether I should start my journey with my official mail or my personal gmail. I don't want to lose badges and points etc; but will not using official mail restrict some functionalities?

Gratitude in advance.
Phaniraj JoshiPhaniraj Joshi
Hi, wanted to provide below option incase if someone browses this article.
We can merge multiple emails to one trialhead account. we can disconnect the one we don't need as relavent 

Multiple emails in one trailhead account

Cheers 
Venkatesh NeelakantanVenkatesh Neelakantan
Phaniraj Joshi - Where can we merge / disconnect multiple emails on our Trailhead Account? Is there a link you can share?
Deblina DuttaDeblina Dutta
@Venkatesh Neelakantan

Click on your profile picture --> settings --> Connected Accounts (Click on Connect button) --> provide your mail id --->merge.
Swapnagandha HawaldarSwapnagandha Hawaldar
Hi,

I have one account in Trailhead with my personal email ID and also manage another for the company that I work for (this is with a corporate email ID). My personal trailhead account is connetced to Webassessor and I had about 308 badges done in it.

I do not know how but while working in Trailhead yesterday I was prompted for merging the accounts and without thinking I clicked on it. The result is that when I log in using my personal Email ID, I see profile of my company instead of my personal profile and all my badges are merged with their trailhead account. I disconnected my personal email address from corporate trailhead account but it didn't make a difference.

Salesforce Help says that once merged accounts cannot be separated. So I have very slim hope of getting any way to reset things. I have raised a case in Trailhead. The prospect of doing all 308 badges (plus 3 superbadges) is a daunting one. :-(

Is there any way whatsoever to separate the two accounts and move the badges back to my personal Trailhead account?
Swapna
Swapnagandha HawaldarSwapnagandha Hawaldar
When I said 'I disconnected my personal email address from corporate trailhead account' I disconnected it from Settings -> Privacy -> Salesforce Account. My personal ID still shows up under 'Email Accounts'.
mrferdos mrferdosmrferdos mrferdos
I am upbeat to locate your recognized method for composing the post. Presently you make it simple for me to comprehend and execute the idea. Much obliged to you for the post.