function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
buggs sfdcbuggs sfdc 

Creating users in other System how can we do it

HI 

Can any one help me out in creating users in some other system and is it possible with API's,please provide me if you have any sample code on it.
my requirment is:--
-Check the contact in salesforce and make him as admin in some other system if he is availble
-if contact is not availble in other system need to create a user first, and convert him as a contact.

Thanks in Advance!
Any quick repsonses wil greatly appreciated!
sandeep reddy 37sandeep reddy 37
its not possible to with out giving permission from other system will not 
buggs sfdcbuggs sfdc
But There is an API in my org which was doing the same and we need to change the following changes as per my current requirment.
-Check the contact in salesforce and make him as admin in some other system if he is availble
-if contact is not availble in other system need to create a user first, and convert him as a contact.

J. ReidJ. Reid
What platform / database does the other system run?

You can certainly access basic contact info via the Salesforce API. How you insert that info into your other system depends entirely on its setup.

For example you could create a script/application (Java, PHP, .NET, whatever your platform is) on the other system, and have it query() (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_calls_query.htm) your Salesforce contacts via the SOAP API, then use that data to interact with your local system in the appropriate way.