function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
William Rogers 10William Rogers 10 

Trailhead Badge Lining to Community Success Profile Does Not Work

I got an email to link my completed Trailhead challenge badges to my Community Success Profile.

It does not work.
Best Answer chosen by William Rogers 10
By accident, I figured this out.  When I registered for Trailhead, I used my Salesforce Login.  Even though it's to a completely different Developer Org and email.

Once I gave the Verifier the email address for my Production Saleforce Login, the Badges showed up.

All Answers

karthik T 11karthik T 11
Login into the Success Community Profile and navigate to the following:

My Profile>Edit>Work & Experience>Link Certificate Account or Link Trailhead Account. 
 Certification Link Screenshot
This will link those accounts and will display the certificates and badges in your success community

The following link will directly take you into the Link Page ((https://success.salesforce.com/profileWork))

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Here's how to add Trailhead badges to your profile:

1) Log in to your Success Community profile
2) Go to Edit > Work & Experience
3) Under Certifications & Badges click "Link your Trailhead account"
4) Enter the email address associated with your Trailhead account
5) Once you click "Connect your account" you'll receive an email with a verification code
6) Enter the verification code where prompted on your profile
7) Great job, Trailblazer! Your hard earned badges are now proudly on display.

Please check below post for step by step process with screen shot.
1) https://org62.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/#000000000062/a/30000000U3Q4/i1PXgjfFWHx8iG6Gvfnt7Mp0VePvVhlX1LwD90QtYFs

Let us kn ow if this will help you

Thanks
Amit Chaudhary
None of that works.  Whe I connect the email address associated with the dev edition I use to complete challeneges, I recieve a code, and it does not work.  Instead I get a message that if there was a problem to contact Trailhead support, which takes me to the Trailhead site, not any support.

It's. Not. Working. For. Me.
By accident, I figured this out.  When I registered for Trailhead, I used my Salesforce Login.  Even though it's to a completely different Developer Org and email.

Once I gave the Verifier the email address for my Production Saleforce Login, the Badges showed up.
This was selected as the best answer