function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Leandro Carvalho HotmailLeandro Carvalho Hotmail 

Attribute label and labelPlural in Workbench display a different Object Name

Dear all, 

I´ve a very strange situation: the ttribute label and labelPlural in Workbench display a different Object Name than Object Edit in Setup->Create->Object.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Setup->Create->Object:
Singular LabelWEG_SapProfile
Plural LabelWEG_SapProfiles
Object NameWEG_SapProfile
API NameWEG_SapProfile__c
User-added image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Workbench:
label: SapProfile
labelPlural: SapProfiles
name: WEG_SapProfile__c

User-added image

How that´s possible??? Any ideas? If not I´ll go to delete the object (with many relationships) and recreate again... :(

Thanks in advance!
Vivek DVivek D
It happens when the project name is changed (Labels) but when you logout and login again in workbench it will be fine
Leandro Carvalho HotmailLeandro Carvalho Hotmail
Hi Vivek D, thanks by the response, but the problem still the same today. I was logout, refresh, clear caches, but still with same result explained above. I´m thinking that I need to delete the object with the problem and recreate again. The big proble it´s just that this object have a lot of relationships and it´s a very hard work to do. If You have another idea, please tell me. I appreciate your time. Thanks very much.