function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kelly BuseKelly Buse 

Monitoring group training progress on Salesforce Trailhead

I will be using Trailhead as part of my training programme and I was looking into the possibility of monitoring the teams progress and achievements. Is there any way to do this? They will be required to complete 3-4 of the basic modules to gain an understanding of the system, the key words and how to complete a few basic functions. Ideally, I would like to monitor the individuals log ins and the number of modules completed the ensure they are ready to progress to the following training element.

Thanks!
Abu HashimAbu Hashim
Yes Kelly, You can go through their profile and can check the trailhead activity on their profile side bar. You can have look at the badges they have achieved!!
Kelly BuseKelly Buse
Hi Abu, 

Thank you for responding. Am I able to access this information from my own account? If so, how would I be able to do this? 
Abu HashimAbu Hashim
As far as my knowledge goes, I don't think we can be able to track this from your profile. Since, the users wil be logging in their logins - they are separate users solving or learnig the trailhead - it won't have any connection with your profile. I may be wrong !! Not sure if salesforce has provided such kind of tracking system as in group track for trailhead.