function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tara DunlopTara Dunlop 

Questions about lead conversion in case of an university project

Hi all,

we are working on a project based on students recruitment.
Our client is a Mexican university. Candidates for study programms can fill first a form in order for them to send their data about the Master they are interested in studying to the Secretary. Data, which would be registrated in Salesforce with a Web-to-Lead form.

After lead conversion we all know that this generates a new account, a new contact and a new opportunity. 

We are a bit confuse about using Accounts in this project.
It can happen that someone recommends a candidate the Mexican university, it can be a professor, a former student or a friend (a prescriptor).

So, we were thinking as a possibility to use the lead conversion to convert the candidates or leads in accounts (Clients/Customers) and their "prescriptors" as contacts.

Would it be a good approach? if so, is it possible to build this approach in Salesforce?
Jess SmithJess Smith
The project about student recruitment sounds interesting.
Did you manage ti succeed?
Kenneth Weiss 10Kenneth Weiss 10
Oh, I think that student recruitment and other things connected to students are always popular research themes. Some time ago, I also participated in one project and researched student recruitment. After it, I needed to write a research paper, which turned out to be more complicated. And after some time of trying, I got the help of https://essays.studymoose.com/papers-for-sale, and I think it was the best option for me and the only way to get a quality paper. I'm good at collecting data but not at describing it yet. And I wish all the students luck with the university project because they are so complicated somethimes.