function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shannon GigliottiShannon Gigliotti 

accessing developer edition

When I try to sign in to access developer edition, I receive an email stating that I cannot be enrolled into an account because my emaila ddress is already in use.  If I do aleady have a developer's edition I don't know how to access it.  I don't have any luck trying to log in with teh password I have for the regular site.
Can anyone explain what is happening? Thanks.
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

please email us at trailhead@salesforce.com and we can assist you.

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Jyothsna
Madison GarrettMadison Garrett
Hello,

I am trying to log into the developer edition to complete the trailhead challenges that I need to finish before training. When I try to log in my password is showing invalid ... I requested to reset my password but a pop up appears that says that SSO users cannot reset passwords and that i need to reach out to my system admin. I worked with Jason Fuyama here in Atlanta and he directed me here to describe the issue. I cannot complete my tasks without a log in and would greatly appreciate the help!

Thanks!
Madison GarrettMadison Garrett
Hey guys, sorry to ping twice here but I am not able to keep training on trailhead training without a little help on my password. Is there any way that I could get some assitance on this ticket? Thank you!