function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Samuel Burden 5Samuel Burden 5 

Sales Wave App - Trailhead Data Manager not showing my app.

In the Sales Wave App module, specifically Creating Sales Wave Using the Wizard, there is a step where you use the Trailhead Data Manager to download the dataflow. Whenever I click on Download Trailhead Dataflow I receive the message "No SalesWave App found" and therefore I am not able to select my app. The app was created yesterday but still no luck. Any suggestions?
Best Answer chosen by Samuel Burden 5
I resolved my issue. I'm using 'My Domain' in my wave dev org and apparently if you access the Trailhead Data Manager using your custom domain it will not work. I accessed it without my custom domain and the sales wave app is showing as expected.

All Answers

I resolved my issue. I'm using 'My Domain' in my wave dev org and apparently if you access the Trailhead Data Manager using your custom domain it will not work. I accessed it without my custom domain and the sales wave app is showing as expected.
This was selected as the best answer
Anil kumar GorantalaAnil kumar Gorantala
first create sales wave app. then only you will see : Create Sales Wave: Get the Wizard Answers Right
With that in mind, it’s time to create the app again, slowing down just a bit to make a few different selections in the wizard. For example, you know that DTC tracks products in Salesforce, and maybe it won’t be too difficult to incorporate the Products object into the app. You also want to try out a few other changes. You’ll see that your answers to the wizard questions really do matter!
From the Wave Analytics tab, click Create and select App. In the “Choose an app template” window, select Sales Wave and click Continue.
kalina nikolova 17kalina nikolova 17
Hi Samuel,

Can you tell me how did you change your domain and access it wihtout your custom domain?

I am having the same issue and I can't seem to get around it. 
User-added image
User-added image

I'm not sure where I am making a mistake - I've tried creating multiple trailheads to resolve this and still no resolution :|

Thank you - Kalina

kalina nikolova 21kalina nikolova 21
Hi guys - Kalina here - I created a whole new playground and tried everything agian but it's still not working. Anyone have any resolutions to this trail?

Thanks 
Aman Tyagi 9Aman Tyagi 9
Please See Nagendra's answer @ https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000Xj2hQAC

Regards