function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hanumanth rao Naiduhanumanth rao Naidu 

managed package license reporting

HI Developers,

I have an urgent Requirement , Please see the below requirement and let me know various possibiliteis to achieve my Task,

Create a report to display all users,( how many licenses of each type we have available and how many we have purchased, but we can't run a user report to find out which users are in which license type.)

I have to show report like this and i also scheduled every month 1st week to generate report and send email to administrator

User-added image
Thanks in Advance
  Hanu

David HalesDavid Hales
Hi hanumanth rao Naidu,

we're using it in our Summer'17 Communities Dashboards package for the "Licenses" ( on AppEx) - see 
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5XHsEAN

For internal license usage, edit a report type based on Users and in the page layout, add a field lookup following this path: User=>Profile=>User License; from there you have access to "Total Licenses" and "User License ID". In your report add a filter on the user license ID and it will return all the users in this license.  

If the above suggestion worked, let us know by marking the answer as "Best Answer" right under the comment which will help the rest of the community should they have a similar issue in the future. 

Thanks & Regards 
David Hales(1044)
Kloudrac Software Pvt. Ltd.