function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
neelufar sneelufar s 

Field-Level Security

Hi,
I'am working on Trailhead,
Can any one suggest me where exactly i have give permissions for these requirements?
Data Retention—Data must be retained for a period of 180 days, and be reported on after the 180 days has passed. This can happen in a system outside of Salesforce.
Security for Remote/Mobile Users—Remote workers must use VPN to access Salesforce. All mobile users must use two-factor authentication (2FA). All mobile users must be individually approved by the admin. NOTE: For ease of use, you’ve decided to manage 2FA from a single permission.
Field-Level Security—Customer SSN and Bank Account fields on contact records must be encrypted. Any change in the Amount field on opportunity records must be recorded.
Password Policy—Passwords must be reset every 90 days, and must have a minimum of 8 characters and include both alpha and numeric characters.

Thanks advance...
Amit ChandolaAmit Chandola
did you find the answer for this? If yes..please share. thanks.
anjali gairolaanjali gairola

I've tried this and passed the challenge successfully :
Data Retention—Data must be retained for a period of 180 days, and be reported on after the 180 days has passed. This can happen in a system outside of Salesforce.
for this, Do nothing  as there is no way to set the days to 180 days in standard way. 

Security for Remote/Mobile Users—Remote workers must use VPN to access Salesforce. All mobile users must use two-factor authentication (2FA). All mobile users must be individually approved by the admin. NOTE: For ease of use, you’ve decided to manage 2FA from a single permission.
Make a permission set and assign it to samantha user. Make sure you have given the permission for 2F2F authentication (in system settings) in this permission set.

Field-Level Security—Customer SSN and Bank Account fields on contact records must be encrypted. Any change in the Amount field on opportunity records must be recorded.
In this, I was not able to find the Customer SSN and Bank Account fields  on contact object. So, i set the Field Tracking history for Amount field of opportunity only. 

Password Policy—Passwords must be reset every 90 days, and must have a minimum of 8 characters and include both alpha and numeric characters.
This setting is already set  by default for all the profiles you have created before.

Thanks.