function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Filipe ResendeFilipe Resende 

values picklists

Hi ...

I replied one layoute a customer and must make the values of the options lists of so fields with the values that are on the client, eg, the status field, the customer only has the Cancel values, close and resolved, but I crei it has more values, and I need this status field and in others, be equal to the client, with the same values as I do?
Becka DBecka D
It sounds like you may need to add the new picklist values that you created to the record type that you are using. Here is the documentation (https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=editing_picklists_for_record_types_and_business_processes.htm&language=en_US) on how to do that.
I think the salesforce configuration will not go to because I replied a layout, I need to do this for code
GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi Fillipe,

Can you please elaborate your requirement. 
I would like to leave the lists of options values with fewer values ... for example, the "Status" field, has several values, but I just want to appear Cancel, Open and resolved to leave the same customer layout, if I replied the customer layout and want to make it like the original, when I change the button to close the case to access the layout which I replied, but I have to do this in code, because the setting is not the right.
GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi Filipe,

Two questions:
1. Are we using standard page layout? if yes, then do we have record type enabled for this object.
2. Are we using Custom Page layout (VF page)?, in this case we can modify piclist values within Select Option call.

Do let me know the scenario, in which we need to implement this or you can directly contact me on "gauravgarg.nmims@gmail.com"

Thanks,
Gaurav