function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AnjaneyluAnjaneylu 

Display Parent record in related list of child records.

Hello Experts,

Here i need to display the account in the contact related list ..

when we opens the contact detail page there  we need to see the Account record..
So kindly please suggest me..

Thanks in advacne.
Anji Reddy

GauravGargGauravGarg

Hi Anji,

We cannot display Parent in Child related list as per Standard salesforce structure, but via customization we can do this i.e.

We need to made Inline VF page that will pull details from Account record and display within Contact record. 

Let me know if you need more insight on this. 

Thanks,

Gaurav
Email: gauravgarg.nmims@gmail.com

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anjireddy,

You can develop InLine Visual force page and use to display related record from parent object as a section on the detail page of child record.

Please refer below link which has more information on InLine Visualforce page.

http://blog.jeffdouglas.com/2009/05/08/inline-visualforce-pages-with-standard-page-layouts/

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi Anji,

Did you get time to check above answers?

Thanks
Lisa KhazinaLisa Khazina
Hi All, 

Could you please take a look at this problem, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help:
I have a custom object "Clients' Groups" that has a Master Detail (MD) relationships to the custom object "Cases". I also have a junction object that has two MD relationships to "Clients' Groups" and object "Clients". 
"Clients' Groups" has a related list with all "Cases" related to this Group. If there is an opportunity to see this related list with all cases from the particular group on each particular Case from this group? 
Thanks!