function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David GriffinDavid Griffin 

Can't log into developer console.

When I try to log into the developer console, the page never loads. The window pops up, and then it gets very small, and says "Loading...", but never actually loads anything. Eventually, chrome gives a "Pages Unresponsive" error. See pictures below.

I created a new developer user, and with that user I was able to use the developer console fine. I go back to my original user, and the developer console still doesn't work.

User-added image

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi David,

Please try checking with a different browser.Probably it should work.Still if you face the same issue then please let us know.

For Information refer the below link:
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/9131/developer-console-issues-in-chrome-spring-13

Please mark it as solved if it helps you.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
Sorry, I should have mentioned all of this already but:
  • ​I used to be able to view Developer Console from this account
  • Developer Console works with the same browser but a different account
  • I cleared my brower cache, etc, didn't change anything -- Developer Console still works with one account, but doesn't work with my original account
  • I also have tried Internet Explorer, it has the same problem
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi David,

Now it's pretty clear, as per my understanding one of your account is not working with the same browser.So kindly raise a case with the support team with your username and the error message to rectify it.

Mark, it as solved if it helps.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.
P
Can't log a case. I was told to post my question here. I'm trying out the developer edition of Salesforce, so far -- it's not working for me.
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
A developer edition can't log a case as Salesforce doesn't like to give that kind of support for free.
Concerning the Developer Console, I remember one time this happened to me. It eventually stopped happening, but in the meantime it took about 15 minutes to load :\.