function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shachi AgarwalShachi Agarwal 

trailhead : Unable to verify challenge

Not able to complete the challenge as "an unexpected error occurs" while verifying the challenge solution. 
Module: Advanced formulas
Unit: Leveling up with Advanced Formulas

Reference error id: BYFMQANQ

Best Answer chosen by Shachi Agarwal
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Shachi Agarwal,

To pass this challenge below are the steps.

Please check if you have done the same thing.

1) Create one custom 'Percent Completed' helper formula field on opportunity object of type percent and enter the below formula.

(TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/(CloseDate - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))

2) Create one custom 'Opportunity Progress' formula field on opportunity object of type text and enter the below formula.

IF( Percent_Completed__c <=25,"Early", 

IF(Percent_Completed__c <=75,"Middle", 

"Late"))

​Please let me know if you need more help.

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Shachi Agarwal,

To pass this challenge below are the steps.

Please check if you have done the same thing.

1) Create one custom 'Percent Completed' helper formula field on opportunity object of type percent and enter the below formula.

(TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/(CloseDate - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))

2) Create one custom 'Opportunity Progress' formula field on opportunity object of type text and enter the below formula.

IF( Percent_Completed__c <=25,"Early", 

IF(Percent_Completed__c <=75,"Middle", 

"Late"))

​Please let me know if you need more help.

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Shachi AgarwalShachi Agarwal
This worked. Thank You.

Komal T 6Komal T 6
Trailhead ChallengeGuide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_dev_beginner/modules/business_process_automation/units/flow)

Problem: Even though my field has the correct label "Upload_File", the "Check Challenge" button keeps reporting that it cannot find the same. I have confirmed that my flow is "Active". I deactivated the flow, deleted the screen element and recreated the whole thing and saved as a new verison, but the problem persists.

I am unable to complete that challenge as a result.
Screenshot showing the Unique Name for Lightning component "Upload_File"

Here's what Trailhead is reporting 
Trailhead reporting that it can't find this Lightning component named "Upload_File"

What should I do to proceed?
Komal T 6Komal T 6
The issue turned out to be a hardcoded check on Trailhead challenge's side. In addition to setting the name of the Lightning compoment to Upload_File, it was expecting the name of the 2nd screen in the flow to be Upload_Files. I fixed it and was able able to proceed.