function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hitesh Khatri 13Hitesh Khatri 13 

Object-Specific Quick Actions :_ Not able to add Action in Salesforce! and Lightning Experience pallet.

Hi,

I am on the  Creating Object-Specific Quick Actions module. According to the challange, I have created 'Update Account Information' action on Account object but  I couldn't add the action in Account's Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions pallet.

Below are some the screenshot.

User-added image

Please help me and Thanks in Advance. 

Best Answer chosen by Hitesh Khatri 13
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Hitesh,

I see from your screenshot that you are dragging a field from quickAction on the left side of the palette to salesforce1 and lightening Experience Actions which is not possible.

You can add the fields under Quick Action to quick actions salesforce classic
AND

Salesforce1 Actions to Salesforce1 and lightening experience Actions

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Hitesh,

I see from your screenshot that you are dragging a field from quickAction on the left side of the palette to salesforce1 and lightening Experience Actions which is not possible.

You can add the fields under Quick Action to quick actions salesforce classic
AND

Salesforce1 Actions to Salesforce1 and lightening experience Actions

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Hitesh Khatri 13Hitesh Khatri 13

Yeah! It worked Sandhya.

Thank you!