function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David HamburgDavid Hamburg 

Build Your Knowledge Base Challenge Not yet complete

Cant finish, geting the error Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the published Knowledge article.   but its done what am i missing
Best Answer chosen by David Hamburg
No idea why, but remaking the artical from scrach allowed it to finish the  badge 

All Answers

Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Hello David,

Can you confirm that "ArticleBody" is a rich text field? Also, try putting the number in the summary of the article. Lastly, you did make sure to publish it, right?
Yes it is rich text, yes i have tried the summery, did it again just to make sure. Yes i have published it  9 times now
I'm not sure why it's not passing you. The only thing that I can think of would be that you put an extra space in there somewhere. :-\
No idea why, but remaking the artical from scrach allowed it to finish the  badge 
This was selected as the best answer
Danielle FaletraDanielle Faletra
I am also getting an error message but I am having the issue where it's auto populating "__c" after the Company Telephone API Name Field.

Error Message reads: 
There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: APECTGZS. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_FIELD: SELECT Title, ArticleBody__c FROM Knowledge__kav ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:15 No such column 'ArticleBody__c' on entity 'Knowledge__kav'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
@Danielle Faletra, Custom fields in Salesforce always end with "__c" in the API name. Your error is coming from the fact that you didn't follow along with the tutorial and did not create a custom Rich Text field named "ArticleBody__c". Create this field and the challenge will pass you just fine. Note: you must create an article that has the company phone number as its value and appropriately name the knowledge article.
Scott Peterson 55Scott Peterson 55
I am having similar problems as David.  I recreated the article, have published it and its not there.  David (or others) have you been able to pass this challenge??? 
Siva Subramaniam 8Siva Subramaniam 8
I am having similar problems

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: DFQEUNRB. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_FIELD: SELECT Title, ArticleBody__c FROM Knowledge__kav ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:15 No such column 'ArticleBody__c' on entity 'Knowledge__kav'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Nate BunkerNate Bunker
Siva,

What is your Label and API name for the rich text field? "Article Body" or "ArticleBody"?

This snippet here is looking for specifically a field without the space between Article and Body:
No such column 'ArticleBody__c' on entity 'Knowledge__kav'. 

As Parker was hinting at, If a space is used in the Label name it will create an API name = Article_Body__C which is incorrect according to the test.
Bobilio PerezBobilio Perez
This is infuriating. It can't be that dificult. Re done, re done, re done. Same problem

Could not find the published Knowledge article

Please somebody help.
Nate BunkerNate Bunker
Bobilio,

Can you please check a few places that will allow us to help figure out where things may not be working?

In your tabs, please locate the one titled Knowledge  and then from there yu should see the something similar to the screenshot attached:
Published Knowledge Article

Does this look similar or can you take a screenshot for us?
Ricardo FilhoRicardo Filho

David,

I had the same problem to solve follow these steps:

1 - The name of article type must be "Knowledge":

User-added image

2 - The name of field rich text must be "ArticleBody" (API Name)

3 - The language default of Knowledge must be English:
User-added image

4 - Finally, create a new article as below:
User-added image

5 - Done

Bobilio PerezBobilio Perez
Finally sorted it. Thanks for helping Nate and Ricardo. 
Derek Scoble 13Derek Scoble 13
I have followed the steps multiple get the error that the article is not published.  Article Managment also shows it as published.  Deleted and recreated about 10 times now.  Still no luck in verifying its existence.  User-added image

Laurel Jones 3Laurel Jones 3
I'm getting the same error, and I'm wondering if it has to do with my namespace prefix, as my API name is coming up as "ljones__ArticleBody__c". I keep getting this error: 

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: RQLSRMGA. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: SELECT Title, ArticleBody__c FROM Knowledge__kav Where PublishStatus ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:35 sObject type 'Knowledge__kav' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
@Laurel Jones 3, You are correct, your namespace prefix is what is not allowing you to complete the challenge. Trailhead frequently looks for API names, and having a namespace prefix obviously adds to the API name and therefore Trailhead cannot find whatever it is that it's looking for. You'll need a new DE for Trailhead to properly check challenges.
Jess BurghJess Burgh
Hey all I figured it out and got the badge. After clicking 'Create Article' and selecting 'Knowledge' it brings you to the area where you fill in 'Company Telepphone'. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see another 'Article Body' section and past the phone number in there as well. User-added image
Save and publish! And check the challenge and you should pass!
Jodi Rubbelke-JohnsonJodi Rubbelke-Johnson
I did this challenge about five times.  What worked is NOT copying and pasting the phone number into the ArticleBody.  I did everything as instructed but keyed the number in my last attempt.  PASS!
Jeremie ADRIEN 9Jeremie ADRIEN 9
I tried everything it still doesn't work.
Others ideas ?

User-added image
Mario KadozonoMario Kadozono
just incase

I had Articlebody, lowercase b instead of uppercase B, macthing their case after checking all the items above allowed me to pass
Derek Scoble 13Derek Scoble 13
Thanks so much. Derek DEREK SCOBLE, PMP Senior Principal Business Architect Salesforce Office: 573-355-7569 Mobile: 573-355-7569 http://www.salesforce.com/signature "--"
Marissa HairstonMarissa Hairston
I deleted the original ArticleBody field I created going through the module. Created a new one with the name and typed in phone number. Saved and published. It worked.
samyuktha reddy etikayalasamyuktha reddy etikayala
Hi Everyone,

1. Firstly Enable the Knowledge user of system adminstration in salesforce which your are using  for Trailhead.
2.From Setup, type Knowledge into the Quick Find box.
3.Click Knowledge Settings.
4.Click Enable Salesforce Knowledge.
5.Click Customize My Tabs.
6.In the Custom App drop-down, select Service.
7.Select Article Management and Knowledge in the Available Tabs box.
8.Click Save.
9.From Setup, type Knowledge into the Quick Find box.
10.Click Knowledge Article Types.
11.Click Knowledge in the Label column.
12.Click New in the Fields section.
13.Select Text Area (Rich).
14.Click Next.
15.Name your new field "ArticleBody."
16.Click Next, Next, Save.
17.Click the Knowledge tab.
18.Click Create Article.
19.Select the Knowledge
20.Title : Company Telephone
21.In content  +1-415-555-2121 
22.Click Save.
23.After that going back o Knowledge Tab.
24.Click on My Drafts.
25.Publish the article now.
26. In Public Article check Public now & Flag as new version as to be checked, Click OK.
27. Now you can Check on Trailhead.

Hope it  may helpul for you.

Thanks and regards,
Samyuktha Reddy.E

Angela Dalle-MolleAngela Dalle-Molle
I am having this issue as well.  I have read through this thread and cannot get this to pass.  I have completed all the steps and checked all spelling/spacing and field types.  Any other thoughts?

Shawn Kane 5Shawn Kane 5
The only way it worked for me was to delete ArticleBody field and re do it all. Voila-it worked finally!
Phillip ToppingPhillip Topping

I tried this many times before succeeding. I also had to delete "ArticleBody" and start again.

I also made sure I actually typed the phone number in from the numeric keypad as there are different dashes in windows with different ASCII values and copying and pasting wasn't working.

Victor So 5Victor So 5
My Org has Lightning Knowledge enabled and no longer has Knoweldge Article Types. I have created the custom field but cannot figure out how to add the field to the Article page layout. Is there a way for a Lightning Knowledge enabled org to complete this Trail?