function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Clare LangleyClare Langley 

Where is the 'Opportunities Dashboard' in Chatter.

I'm new to Chatter & have searched but cannot identify the correct one! Can anyone provide the link to the correct page please?
Best Answer chosen by Clare Langley
Esther OnemaEsther Onema
Navigate to setup > customize > Chatter > Feed Tracking> underneath object click "Opportunity" > then click the box "Enable Feed Tracking
User-added image
User-added image
This should do the trick. If my solution was helpful to you please mark it as best answer/solved. Or if the issue persists let me know.
Thank you,
Esther Onema

All Answers

Esther OnemaEsther Onema
I'm assuming by now you have already created the opportunities dashbaord now all you have to do is the following 
1. Navigate to the reports tab and press the green button next to "Opportunities Dashboard". This allows you to follow the dashbaord and receive its updates.
 Thus any updates made to the opportunities dashboard should now be visible in your chatter tab.
User-added image
If I answered your question please select it as best answer/solved. If not please continue to ask me questions so I can help you out. 
Thank you,
Esther Onema 
Hi Estha, 

Hmm! no green buttons! I have Enabled Dashboard Component Snapshots. I'm not sure where I have gone wrong.
User-added image
Hi Esther, 

Thank you for your help, I did actually figure it out a few hours ago but thanks for responding.

Esther OnemaEsther Onema
Navigate to setup > customize > Chatter > Feed Tracking> underneath object click "Opportunity" > then click the box "Enable Feed Tracking
User-added image
User-added image
This should do the trick. If my solution was helpful to you please mark it as best answer/solved. Or if the issue persists let me know.
Thank you,
Esther Onema

This was selected as the best answer
Esther OnemaEsther Onema
Hello,
Would you kindly mark this question as solved so that others who do not know how to Enable Feed Tracking are able to view how. 
Thank you,
Esther.
Many thanks Esther.