function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rod AndersonRod Anderson 

Flow Unhandled Exception

I'm Getting the following message when I execute an auto launch flow from a button.  I immediately try it again and it works.  this is consistent everytime I open the Opportunity Page and press the button the first time.

Any Ideas, apparentlyl I can't open a case with support for this due to my subscription.

Rod

An error occurred at element Create_Order (FlowRecordCreate).
UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1524999548-229980 (346687398)
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
I did a quick search on the ErrorId that you received, but nothing came up in the H&T portal. Is this with just one flow, or multiple flows? If it only happens with one flow, perhaps it would help to give some screenshots. It it is multiple flows, then I would think that this should probably be escalated beyond a Forums post.
Rod AndersonRod Anderson
Parker, thanks for looking.  I started with a canned flow when I activated Orders. (Opportunity to Order)  I have since cloned this flow, modified it, and it reacts in the same way.  Any idea how to escalate beyond a forums post?
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Yes, I would start at the Success Community group Visual Workflow Discussions (https://success.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/groups/GroupProfilePage?g=0F9300000001omi). You can also @mention the group Salesforce Workflow Automation in the comments. I'm going to bet that one of the first thing that they will ask you will be for some details about the flow and screenshots. It's easier to post them here, so if you want to post them here and then reference the URL for this question in the post to the Success Community and say that you have screenshots here, you'll be more likely to have someone answer your question in a meaningful way.
Rod AndersonRod Anderson
Screen Shot
User-added image
praveen sonepraveen sone
@rod anderson: Are you still stuck with this issue? If you need help, you can create a ticket with salesforce support by following the instructions provided in the link below: https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000123530&language=en_US