function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rung41Rung41 

Looking for some insight

Here my situation. I am getting data from a 3rd party (60k records) and in this data they assoicate mulitple unique IDs with an address location that I can tied back to a Salesforce Account. I'm trying to figure out what is the best solution to build this association in Salesforce. Is it through the use of junction object, trigger, etc?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Rakesh51Rakesh51
I think a separate object will work. Use some automation (May be Process Builder) to connect these data with account records. Then use schedule data loader for future run. 

From the next time once you have the file with you, paste the file into folder and data loader will pick it up from there. 
Rung41Rung41

Let me elaborate a bit more. A parent Account can be associated with multiple unique IDs from the data set. I need to update Account records with the applicable Parent Account based on the values of the unique IDs.

Eample:  ABC Corporation (Parent Account) is associated with IDs 12_a,11_b,10_c

I need to update the Wingnuts Inc (Account) with the appropriate parent account based ID value 12_a

I need to update the Cranbolts Inc (Account) with the appropriate parent account based ID value 11_b