function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
prateek mishraprateek mishra 

UNABLE TO UNISTALL AN APP BECAUSE OF THE PACKAGES AND RECORD TYPE... PLEASE HELP

I installed a app "optima pro " from appexchange  . today i was trying to unistall that app but not able to do that.
firstly i go to the app and then unistalled it from there but later onn i find the packages of that app were still there.. then when i was trying to delete these installed packages i am getting this error -
" Problems - 
Component Type - Record Type
Name                 - Business Account
Problem             - This installed component is referenced by a locally                             created                                component. Test Trigger  "
after this i go to record type and then businees account and wanted to deactive this but not able to do that .. error showing - " This record type Business Account cannot be deactivated because the                                          following profiles use this record type as default." 

PLEASE HELP ME OUT 
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Prateek,

Please refer below article which has the solution for it.

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000005179&language=en_US

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya