function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Archita patnaik 2Archita patnaik 2 

Hi Everyone. My Question is regarding after integrating salesforce and Mailchimp. on mailchimp i can create List. but i want to create Mailchimp List on my salesforce account only. How can i do that?

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Archita,

To import contacts from Salesforce to your MailChimp list, follow these steps:
Navigate to the Lists page in your MailChimp account.
Click the drop-down next to the list you want to work with menu, and choose Import.
Click the radio button next to Integrated Service.
Click Salesforce.
Best practices for using MailChimp with salesforce:

hi! I am trying to figure out the best way to use MC and Salesforce together.
We have lots of events where we need to send out invitations and then track who has responded and follow up differently with people based on their responses.

Here is what we'd like to do:

1) define a SF campaign for each event with the members being the people we want to invite
2) "push" that list to MC so MC can send out the emails (but we want the system of record for our lists to be SF, not mailchimp)
3) have the results of what happens from the email blasts be easily accessible in SF (opens clicks)
4) have the status of people RSVPing Yes or No be recorded as Member Status for the relevant event campaign
5) be able to create sub campaign lists of people who said yes, or no or didnt respond so we can send them the appropriate followup messages

I know there are a variety of tools that provide integration. We have tried a few and foudn them lacking. for example MC2SF on the app exchange does record what happens in the campaign but it stores it back as a "note" on the contact record in a form you cant query (and it cant update campaign member status)

For more information on this please refer to the below links.
https://markitors.com/mailchimp-salesforce-integration-guide/
https://tdd.instawiki.com/display/SF/How+to+Use+Mailchimp+for+Salesforce

Kindly mark it as solved if it helps.

Best Regards,
Nagendra,P