function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joe AntonecchiaJoe Antonecchia 

Tab not highlighting after using URLFOR

I have created a VF page as follows in order to bypass the Recent page and go directly to a List View:
<apex:page tabStyle="Outbound_Messages__tab" action="{!URLFOR($Action.psp_out_message__c.List, $ObjectType.psp_out_message__c)}" />
I have a VF tab named "Outbound_Massages" referencing this page.  It is working except the tab does not highlight when clicked.   Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks for any help.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,
Please try steps below.

These are the steps to highlight/focus Visual force tab in Salesforce:-
Step 1:-
          Open visual force page that has been linked as visual force tab.
Step 2:-
          Go to ‘Create’ section in ‘setup’ area to check out tabs and look for Visualforce tab section.
Step 3:-
          Open the tab which has been created and pick the tab name from it as shown in the screenshot below.User-added image

Step 4:-
          Put that value by appending it with “__tab” (.i.e.  tabStyle=”Agreements_Custom__tab”)
Step 5:-
          On the click event, after making these changes and saving the page, Visualforce tab will be highlighted.

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya